Terms & Conditions
- Handling wildlife is a strictly regulated process and all wildlife in Australia is protected, you must not interact with wildlife without an appropriate permit from the relevant State or Territory wildlife authority.
- We recommend attending a Venomous Snake Handling course prior to handling any venomous snakes.
- Payment must be made in full prior to shipping; this can be done by cheque/money order, direct deposit or credit card over the phone.
- PayPal and credit card transactions will incur a 3% surcharge.
- All items will be sent as Regular Parcels via Australia Post to Australian states and territories only, unless otherwise requested.
- Although Snakehandler equipment is manufactured to the highest possible standard, no responsibility will be taken for mis-use of equipment or any accidents and injuries resulting from the use of the equipment sold by Snakehandler.
- Prices quoted are current for the time of webpage construction, and are subject to change with out prior notification.
- Snake Handler cannot take responsibility for items damaged in transit.
- Snakehandler cannot take responsibility for items not delivered or lost in transit.
- Snake Handler recommend all equipment purchased include the option of insurance.
- All pictures of equipment are for illustrative purposes only.
- All equipment will be sent to the nominated Shipping address
- Where the Shipping/Delivery address is different to the Billing, all equipment will be sent to the Shipping or Delivery address.
Events, Courses and Parties
- Payment may be made by direct deposit, cash or credit card, all PayPal and credit card transactions incur a 3% surcharge.
- Snake Handler reserve the right to cancel an event should temperatures or other conditions create an unsafe working environment or endanger animal welfare.
- Cancelations 28 days or less prior to the booking will incur a 50% fee.
- Snake Handler is a smoke free organisation, for OHS reasons there is to be no smoking around Snake Handler Staff, equipment or animals.
Over Due Invoices
- All overdue invoices will receive a 10% fee of the total price including GST and Postage where applied
- Overdue fees will be added every 14 days after the due date of the invoice until the invoice is paid in full.