This page has been added to give our clients a chance to voice what they thought of our courses, programs and parties. It also gives prospective clients the opportunity to read some comments from past customers.
If you have been involved in our programs, and would like to add a comment to this page, please email us.
General Public Courses:
- '' Hands on Approach, good emphasis on both Theory and Practical''
- ''Very Educational''
- ''Fantastic Experience, thanks Sean''
- ''It was great to have had the opportunity to do this course, and learn that is not as easy as it looks. 10/10'' - Venomous Handling April 7th 2007
- "Hey Thanks for a great course I really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it.......finally someone in the reptile world has the right ideas on keeping reptiles." - Reptile Husbandry May 19th & 20th 2007
- Sean, Firstly I would like to thank you for the amazing experience yesterday. A big thank you for your shared knowledge and the opportunity to interact with your prized pets. I would highly recommend your services in the future and hope your success continues. Regards John W (Darwin 2015)
- ''Being able to handle Deadly Snakes in a safe environment''
- ''Practical sessions were the best features of the course''
- ''Lots of Hands on experience''
- ''During practical sessions I felt safe at all times which considering my previous fear of snakies is quite remarkable. The theory in day one was at a good level to make me feel less anxious about handling''
- ''Great presentation, keep up the good work''
- ''Can't fault the course, very well presented & in an easy to follow format. Cheers Fella's!''
- ''Gaining an understanding of what reptiles can do. Great course 10/10.''
- "Very good, informative. Felt safe. Strong Knowledge of the subject"
- "Exceeded my expectations"
Shows and Displays:
- "Thank you for your involvement and contribution to The Stringybark Festival. The Festival was a huge success, with record numbers attending over both days and excellent feedback received regarding the displays."
- "The fact that the children could touch the reptiles and become really involved"
- "Excellent session that really involved the children and captured their imagination"
- "Alllowing the children to touch the snakes and reptiles was the best feature of the program. Constant answering of questions and age appropriate language"
- "Much enjoyed"
- "10/10" - Springvale South Primary School 26th April 2007
- "10/10; it was great my kids really enjoyed it!!"
- "The best features of the program was the children being able to touch the animals"
- "It was very professional and run very well, the Snakehandler staff were very friendly, Thank You!"
- "The program was very engaging, educational and delivered in a safe and appropriate manner" - Wonthaggi North Primary School Education Week 3rd & 4th April 2007
- " The coolest birthday party ever."
- "I was afraid of them but now I love snakes. My favourite lizard was the one with two heads"
- "Hi Sean I just wanted to say a big thank you for attending Audrey's birthday party on Saturday. She and her friends had a fantastic time, with most declaring it the best party ever! Your interactions with the kids were excellent and all the parents in attendance were very much impressed with your knowledge, patience and kid-wrangling skills. 10/10 and well done! I would recommend you highly to anyone wanting to entertain their kids at this kind of party. cheers Alex" Oct 2015
Letters from Customers
"Dear Stacey and Sean,
Thanks for giving Stephen a fantastic birthday party on Saturday. He has been the toast of the classroom and all the parents were very impressed too. One of Stephen's friends had a reptile party a couple of weeks ago and his Mum said he enjoyed Stephen's more than his own! The photos we took will help Stephen remember just what a special day it was - he was just rapt he got to be so "hands on" as your assistant. The "showbags" the kids got were also a BIG hit. Lots of show and tell material there! Thanks again for your professionalism and great manner with the kids. I will recommend you at every opportunity! "
We would like to thank you for allowing our son, our families and friends to experience your wonderful wildlife show at our house in Lynbrook. He has not stopped talking, demonstrating and showing everyone the photographs and not to mention playing the family DVD over and over again!
James loved the fact that he was your special helper for the day and at 5 years of age who knows what your educational experience will deliver us as proud parents in the future?
We wish you every success with your future dreams.
Take care and rest assured that you now have employed free promotional staff to assist with your dreams!
Sandra & Danny"
Thank you for your wonderful presentation at Brendan's Birthday party. The kids had a fantastic time and our boys enjoyed it even more than we expected.
We have had a very excited reaction from lots of the parents as well, many of them surprised the kids were so comfortable around the reptiles.
The party bags were a big hit, especially the birthday boy's. Keep up the fantastic work you are doing.
We hope we catch your show again soon.
Love Tash, Ivor, Brendan, Sean, Digger & Cod xxx"