The professional kit! A kit with all the tools...
- Equipment Bag - Black heavy duty bag long enough and strong enough for all your equipment
- Gentle Giant Tongs - 40 inch long Midwest Gentle Giant tongs, made of aircraft aluminium, lightweight and strong, yet gentle on the animals
- Elapid Hook - our standard 35 inch elapid hook, high quality design for ease of use
- Hoop & Bag - Snakehandler's own design, after years of real world application we found the commercial gear just didn't match what we wanted, designed by our team and manufactured overseas we have been able to create a strong heavy duty bag, with velcro for easy attachment to attach to the hoop and a sewn in tie to ensure safety. At the end of the bag we created a safety zone including en eyelet to assist in the release of the snakes.
- Mini Hook - A smaller hook designed by Midwest Tongs to make handling smaller snakes simple and easy
- PVC Restraining Tubes - A set of 10 tubes to help you work with snakes in captivity or release snakes from trapped situations such as bird netting or cans
- Spare Bag - A second snake bag in the kit never goes astray
- Pinning tool - not for the feint hearted, but often needed.....pinning snakes can be difficult, however this tool makes life much simpler
- SMART Bandage - The latest and best bandage on the market for Pressure Immobilisation, a must have product really for all snake catchers
*picture is for illustrative purposes only
Option this product to your liking.....35 inch hook, 40 inch hook, python hook, elapid hook or Aussie V Hook at no extra cost, but you can also upgrade your hook and change the hoop style, these options do incur additional charges. Individually this would cost a minimum of $585