Terms and Conditions
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. Please note we do not offer refunds for items that are purchased and then there is a change of mind or the wrong product is ordered. We will offer a store credit if you return the goods (unused) within 14 days of receipt of goods.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Some items may require fixed price shipping to some locations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates are based on the rates available from Australia Post.
Shipping will only be done once full payment is received unless by prior arrangement. Typically time to dispatch is between 1-3 business days.
*free basic kits are only available to group bookings of up to 10 people where the invoice is paid in full within 14 days from completion of the training. This offer is not valid with any other discount. Limited to one kit per booking
General terms and conditions
- Snakehandler reserve the right to refuse to conduct training with any person or group at any time if the staff believe the actions of the individual or group compromise the safety of staff, participants or the animals
- Snakehandler reserve the right to cancel an event or booking in the case of inappropriate venue, extreme weather or inappropriate behaviour of members of the public
- Cancelations of bookings within 14 days will incur a booking fee of 50% of the total value of the invoice
- Unless otherwise arranged, payment must be made within 14 days from date of invoice. Snakehandler reserve the right to charge a service fee of $50 for any overdue payments up to 28 days from date of invoice. Invoices that are outstanding longer than 28 days will incur further costs
- Correct PPE must be worn for all venomous snake handling training, failure to wear appropriate PPE (long loose fitting pants, long sleeve shirt and leather fully enclosed shoes) may result in your withdrawal from the training
- A mark of Not Yet Competent (NYC) is not a fail mark, you will be advised as to your next steps, typically this is rebooking a practical handling session at no cost to you within 6 months of the original course
- Any goods returned must be done within 14 days of receipt of goods at the purchasers expense. We will replace damaged items, however if it is not the correct size or incorrect product selection we will accept the goods returned in good order and give a store credit to the value of the goods only. The purchaser will be invoiced for any additional charges such as postage or a more expensive item.